Home Forums Meetups Central Texas Scouts meet up!

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Darcy Casavant Darcy Casavant 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Savannah McDonough
    Savannah McDonough
    Monster Scout

Since there seems to be a few more of us now after the 2016 Alamo City Comic Con, would y’all be down to meet up sometime in the near future?
    We could have a game & ¬†fireplace s’mores night, a winter weather service day (making food garlands for trees and/or care packages for the homeless), or a hike in Lost Maples…

Our place isn’t big enough to host more than 3 people, but something outdoors or in a public space could be great. Let’s figure it out!

I’d totally be down! I was just discussing with my fianc√© the possibility of arranging some meet ups if I get some more free time. I love the idea of doing a service day, and games of course are always amazing!

Heather Griffin
    Heather Griffin
    Monster Scout

How many Texan Scouts are there? Let’s do a river float down the Guadalupe or Comal this summer! We’re in Houston – we’ll make the trek.

Larry Cerda
    Larry Cerda
    Monster Scout

I’m in Houston!!! I would love to plan this. Downside is I’m really gonna have to save up. I have zero camping gear. Lol anyways if this happens I would do my best to make it.

Darcy Casavant
    Darcy Casavant
    Monster Scout

There’s a Houston group, Larry. Find us through the FB page. We’re doing a get-together on 6/22 if we don’t get washed away by TS Cindy.

It would be fun to combine groups at some point.

Heather Griffin
    Heather Griffin
    Monster Scout

Darcy, where’s the meetup tomorrow? Still awaiting Facebook group approval. Thanx!

Darcy Casavant
    Darcy Casavant
    Monster Scout

Sorry I saw this too late! 

It’s usually in Humble, as that’s where the bulk of the troop is (I had to drive); but I can see it moving someplace more centrally. The goal is to meet semi-regularly for outings and to work on missions, maybe camp …

https://www.facebook.com/groups/403479096700574/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.