Home Forums New Members Hello everyone! :D

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Daniel Davis Daniel Davis 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone! My name is Aubrey and I just joined the Monster Scout community. I am from Northern Idaho. I first heard about them at the 2017 ECCC and it seemed like something I’d really be into! I have always loved horror and movie monsters since I was pup and to this day I still collect horror movies and memorabilia. Also, I love to do horror/fantasy cosplay. I’m still new at it but I get better with every season. I used to be a girl scout and so this group seemed like a great avenue to make new friends, pursue similar interests, and go on awesome adventures. I’m new to this so any advice/guidance to help me become an active member would be really helpful. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone and monster smiles for all! :D

Tyra Witherup
    Tyra Witherup
    Monster Scout

Caw! Hello fellow scout! I discovered Monster Scouts at ECCC 17 too! Where in Idaho do you live? I used to live in Lewiston!

Daniel Davis
    Daniel Davis
    Scout Administrator

Hey Aubrey! Hi Tyra!

Welcome to the Monster Scouts! How to get more out of our community?

First steps:

• Post here and on our Monster Scouts Facebook Group from time to time, so you can get to know others. (See, you’re already doing it!)
    • Introduce a few friends local to you, and form a local Troop.
    • Try to attend a Shindig Monster Camp. Good news is that we’re doing one in N. Idaho, AND in Western Washington this year. It’ll be a great way for each regions Scouts to get to know each other. Region meetups can start to happen after we grow in these new places for us.
    • Start doing Missions, and earn some free badges.
    • Begin putting together a uniform. You don’t have to use our gear, you can use your own grey shirt, orange bandana, etc. But get started.

There’s more… but this is the basics for now… and thank you for joining us!

Tyra Witherup
    Tyra Witherup
    Monster Scout

Do you guys have official bandanas? I’m really hoping to attend the Idaho Shindig, they sound like tons of fun! I feel like between my kids and myself we are our own little local troupe lol

Daniel Davis
    Daniel Davis
    Scout Administrator

Official Bandana? Yeah, it’s here:
    http://steamcrow.com/products.php?product=Monster-Scouts-Bandana-and-Patch

Neckerchief Slide:
    http://steamcrow.com/products.php?product=Monster-Scouts-Neckerchief-Slide

Both of these were sold out, but now we’ve got more!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.