Home Forums New Members Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 284 replies, has 249 voices, and was last updated by Sarah Kohtz Sarah Kohtz 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 276 through 285 (of 285 total)
  • Author
    Josue Morales
    Josue Morales
    Monster Scout

Names Josue and I’m a lover of books, oddites video games, and the weird. I saw you guys at Denver comicon and knew instantly that this was for me. Can’t wait to get started on the missions

Cameron Wadey
    Cameron Wadey
    Monster Scout

Hi!  I’m Cameron.  I got into Monster Scouts because it seemed like a lot of fun, and it has the things I am interested in like Monsters, and I love the SteamPunk look.  I first found out about it when I saw some Scouts on Parade at Phoenix Comicon, and thought it looked cool.  I just got my first box of Scout Stuff today and it is AWESOME!  I live in Utah, and don’t know any other Scouts here, but I hope I will get to meet more of you when I go to SDCC next week!

Jennifer Perunko
    Jennifer Perunko
    Monster Scout

Hello! My name is Jen and I have been drooling at the Steam Crow table at Denver Comic Con for a few years. I just got into Monster Scouts and am already inspired. I look forward to geeking out and making cool stuff while admiring and collecting the nifty Monster Scouts badges!

Elena Warters
    Elena Warters
    Monster Scout

Huzzah! My name is Elena AKA the Mighty Oracle. I found the Monster Scouts on Kickstarter and was so very pleased with it that I decided to join in! I have pledged allegiance to the Sea Scouts and just started working on my dive helmet (with some supplies help from the lovely people on the Facebook page). I received my first package of goodies today and was able to redeem some patches! Can’t wait to earn some more. I’m living in Connecticut, so New Englanders please reach out – we need an east coast troop!

Reagan Bond
    Reagan Bond
    Monster Scout

Hi, I’m Reagy from Colorado.  I like to draw monsters.   

Jillene VanNostrand
    Jillene VanNostrand
    Monster Scout

I heard about the monster campout in WA from a friend and here I am! I won’t be able to make it this year but I’m hoping to join you all for an adventure in the future.

I’m Jillene. I have 5 children who love all things fantastical. My favorite holiday has always been Halloween. I was obsessed with Michael Jackson’s Thriller as a toddler and grew up in love with Freddy Kruger. I am beyond excited to have found Monster Scouts.

Kit Findley
    Kit Findley
    Monster Scout

Hello there!! I’m Kit from San Diego, back from Comic Con and head-over-heels in love with this whole thing! For as long as I can remember, I’ve adored animals and nature, living my life to walk amongst flora and fauna as one of them, never superior to them. I believe we are just a part of nature as it is of us. As I grew older, I came to appreciate the unknown mysteries hiding behind trees and beneath rocks. Cryptids, creatures, faeries and monsters, the world of what we don’t know deserves just as much respect and protection as the world we see every day. 

^_^ I’m still learning the ropes around this place and the lore, but I’m excited to dive headfirst into this amazing stuff!!

Kat Chrom
    Kat Chrom
    Monster Scout

Hey there! I’m Kathleen (Kat for short) alias SquidPirate. I met the fine Steam Crow folks at SDCC this year. I even bought a bunch of stuff because I liked the concept and thought the artwork was awesome (including a Magic badge because I have a white rabbit companion named Richard and he is magical). I’m a Californian transplant living in NYC. I like to draw cartoons, enjoy comedy, SCUBA, outdoors, and creative people. uuuummmmmm…..what else? I’ve joined Sea Scouts…hope to join a meetup, especially if it is anywhere near NYC. 

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Kat Chrom Kat Chrom.
    Holly Woosey
    Holly Woosey
    Monster Scout

Hi, I’m Holly (aka Little Blue). I met Dawna at SDCC and fell in love with her and the whole concept of Monster Scouts. Iv always seen monsters and have made it my life goal to document them and study them. I love comic books and anything Sci Fi, reading, traveling, drawing and making things with my hands.

Sarah Kohtz
    Sarah Kohtz
    Monster Scout

Hi, I’m Sarah.  I am currently out of Kansas.  I was introduced to Steam Crow at 2016 Denver Comic Con by a friend.  This year I went over and introduced myself and bought a bunch of stuff.  I am a gamer, book lover, photographer, and map maker.  I like the gothic horror and the lovecraftian creatures.  I read comics, scifi, thrillers and horror. 

Viewing 10 posts - 276 through 285 (of 285 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.