Home Forums DIY: Do It Yourself Scout Projects Monster Scout FanArt

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Matthews Nathan Matthews 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow scouts my name is Carlos! I’ve been so busy with work and other activities that I had never found the chance to post a digital drawing I had done of myself and all the amazing and wonderful Scout gear that I have the pleasure of owning! I wanted to share this so I can encourage others to follow suit and draw yourself! This is my first fan art and certainly wont be my last! Enjoy :DScout fanart

Love, love, LOVE this! I’ll have to spend some time today drawing me and my Monster Gear… lol

Daniel Davis
    Daniel Davis
    Scout Administrator

Fantastic! You are earning the first SCOUT ART badge for the upcoming mission!

Ok… so I’m a newb to the whole Monster Scouting… so I don’t have too much of an official uniform yet… but I’ve got quite a few actual monsters who travel about with me, and I’ve got many patches and bags and a whistle and a match holder and the Monster Scout backpack, and in that backpack, all of the books that Daniel and Dawna offer! So… this would be me as a scout, currently, LOL

Monster Scout Heather

Kale Felkins
    Kale Felkins
    Scout Administrator

Oh wow, I love these! Great job GraphicDreams and littleberries!

Daniel Davis
    Daniel Davis
    Scout Administrator

Nice, Littlebearies! Uniform will come, all in good time. Monster Scouting isn’t Monster RUSHING! Good work!

Danielle Selph-Eckman
    Danielle Selph-Eckman
    Monster Scout

#monsterscouts #monsterscoutsmission7
    All Oregon Monster Scouts, this type of monster was spotted in the Silver Falls state park by my daughter… It was spotted dipping it’s three toes in the cold river water. And according to my daughter it makes a pleasant humming sound and smells like candy. If seen approach with wonder.

Toni Morgan
    Toni Morgan
    Monster Scout

Monster Scouts are so incredibly talented! Please keep creating and sharing… this is so awesome!!

Nathan Matthews
    Nathan Matthews
    Monster Scout

I agree.

keep doing what you’re doing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.