Challenge: Make Scout Art
We need you to celebrate your creativity by making a piece of Monster Scout art, and sharing it with our community!
- It can be in any visual medium; a painting, drawing, hand-made plushy, montage, sculpture, photo manipulation, etc.
- No copyright infringement! (This has to be YOUR art that YOU made.) If you use photographs, utilize public domain photos or photos that you take.
- Please don’t mash-up other characters from other universes. (No Star Wars, Deadpool Scout, etc.) Keep it Monsters and Scouts!
Share your story with our community!
- In our Community Forum
- On our Facebook Group page
- Share it on your own blog, tumblr, instagram, pinterest, etc.
- USE the hashtag #monsterscouts and #monsterscoutsmission7
Monster Scouts needs evidence that the Monster world (Monstru) and Earth overlap!
A great piece of art might even be a way for folks to discover the Monster Scouts!
- Show a Monster with a Scout.
- Show a Monster Scout on an adventure.
- Make your own promotional poster for the Scouts.
- Remember that we’re an “Antique Universe” so retro, vintage, or old-timey approaches are especially prized.
You could create…
- Something based on one of the STORY SCOUT stories.
- A particular BRANCH of Monster Scout: Core Scouts, Monster Medics, the Rangers, the Scare Force, the Conjure Guard, the Doom Mimes, or the Sea Scouts, etc.
- Your favorite monster.
- Marching in the Calamity Parade.
- The SHINDIG Campout
- Or anything else that celebrates our Order!
Once you’ve drawn and shared your story, submit it to receive your Scout Art Badge: