The Conjure Guard our the mystic protectors of our order, and have been since the beginning. They focus on “Witch Stitches”, a systematic warding system – utilizing thread and needle – that draws upon the power of nature, intent, and our connection to one another.
- “The Guard”
Most Conjure Guard
- Know that we are deeply linked with one another – like thread
- Can understand the language of trees
- Keep detailed Stitch Witch handbooks
- Have an affinity for black bats and cats
- Enjoy the mysteries of life
Some Conjure Guard
- Are excellent cooks
- Live alone in the forest in cute little shacks
- Know that monsters
- Live in threes in cozy yurts
- Know that our enemy (Monsterologists) employ Warlocks of their own
- Uniform Shirt
- A warlock/witch hat (your choice)
- A capelet or mantle (Brown: Basic. Orange: Adept. Purple: Regent.)
- A bag of cantrip components
- A familiar
- Long gloves
- A small box of crystalized Aethir
The current Regent is Mr. Devlin Archer Hawthorne III.
The Conjure Guard was begun by Lady Druusa Gale, a Witch of unreasonable power who all agree wielded it with thought, care, and love.