The Doom Mimes are a secret sect of Monster Scouts who protect and guide the order. They maintain our bylaws, and exercise punishment acting as occasional assassins against our enemies. They are seen, but not heard.
- “Silent Ones”
Most Doom Mimes
- Never reveal their true identities
- Have another active Scout Persona that they also practice
- Can stand perfectly still and move silently
- Are able to replicate another’s movements, convincingly
- Hate being called “Clowns”
- Know 100 ways to make you cry
Some Doom Mimes
- Have hundreds of masks
- Are excellent tumblers
- Have snuck into Monsterologist Facilities
- Have little love for modern technology
- Uniform Shirt
- Striped sleeves
- An armored mask
- A baton
- A book of our Bylaws
- An orange or black bandana
- Black trousers
- A envelope hat
The Doom Mimes are lead by “Number 377”, an imposing figure of grace and danger. His/her office is – REDACTED -. Number 377 will find you, if you need him/her.
The Doom Mimes were founded in 1909 by “Number 1”, an imposing figure of grace and danger.