The Skull Scouts are an ancient sect of Monster Scouts, that predate our organization by at least 500 years.
Founded by Joh Woefix, the Skull Scouts are concerned with the care and feeding of our Bloodless (undead) friends; the Haunts, Embalma, Vampires, and even the horrid Rotters – who remain un-redeemable.
Skull Scouts are known to frequent cemeteries, battlefields and memorials in an effort to assist and befriend the departed.
Most Skull Scouts
- Are introverts
- Like piece and quiet
- Enjoy Bloodless company more than Manlings
- Only wear black
- Smell like earth
- See beauty in death
Some Skull Scouts
- Travel the world looking for Bloodless to assist
- Listen to Bauhaus
- Hide their true identities
- Write dark poetry
- Find friends in the living
- See beauty in life
- Black Cloak
- Skeleton shirt and britches
- Deathmask or facepaint depicting a Skull
- A spade or folding shovel
- Haunt candy
- Vial of “Near-Blood” by Blappo
- Tin of Drakuuls Replacement Fangs
The Rotter Problem
With the onslaught of World War One, the Skull Scouts had a new problem; how to deal with the Axis created Rotters? While certainly undead, the Rotters never responded to any of the help or enchantments of the Skull Scouts, and more Scouts died than can be counted in an effort to redeem them to our ranks.
The hard work of the Skull Scouts, continue to this day.
Note: Joh Woefix continues to lead the Skull Scouts on a day-to-day, basis.