Camp out at SHINDIG California, the annual congregation and campout of the Monster Scouts.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
There are just 31 Campsites Available
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2017 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Scout activities
– – –
August 25 (2:00 pm) to August 27 (1:00 pm)
Dorst Creek Campground, at the Sequoia and Kings National Park. (We’ve reserved the Group Sites C & D.)
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea with the Master Crow
- Pot Luck Supper
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stoppy (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $6 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the Steam Crow registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required! Here’s a PDF version that you can print out and bring to Registration!
- Schedule coming later…
Please bring fire wood! 2 bundles per camp might be enough!