Camp out at SHINDIG Tucson, the annual congregation and campout of the Monster Scouts.
Participate in song, story, and ceremony – and celebrate the Monsters with our community of kind, quirky characters.
There are just 74 Campsites Available
NOTE: There is a $15 camping fee collected at the gate by the State Park Staff. We’ve lowered the price of the event to offset this fee.
The CAMPSITE purchase reserves you:
- 1 automobile pass
- 1 campsite (It may include more than one tent – can include a whole family!)
- 2 exclusive SHINDIG 2017 Spirit Badges
- Entry into all Monster Scout activities
– – –
November 10th-12th, 2017
Catalina State Park, Ringtail Group Site
Located on State Highway 77 (Oracle Rd.) at mile marker 81, nine miles north of Tucson and six miles north of Ina Rd.
- An ADULT CAMPOUT that is kid friendly
- Creative Workshops
- Tea & Stitches with Dawna
- Pot Luck Supper Friday & Saturday eve
- Secret Ceremonies
- An escape from technology
- Fun with our quirky community
- Friends of Steam Crow
- Monster Scouts
- GLBT Friendly
- Everyone is welcome
- Hosted by Daniel & Dawna of Steam Crow
- We are fun
- A creative reset is empowering
- It’s nice to get out of your routine
- We believe in monsters
- Because we cannot be stoppy (by Monsterologists)
- There is a $5 car pass if you come for just the day. (Paid for at the park gate.)
- No tickets will be sent out; check-in at the registration tent
- Additional SHINDIG badges will be available on site, while supplies last!
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the surrounding Pusch Ridge Wilderness (e.g., Romero Pools)
- Release Form <- Please fill out! Required! Here’s a PDF version that you can print out and bring to Registration!
Please bring fire wood! 2 bundles per camp might be enough!